October 26, 2012

Witch's Broomstick Halloween Cheese & Pretzel Snacks


I don't know about you but I cringe at the thought of the amount of candy that will be presented to my daughter come Halloween night and how quickly she will beg me to devour it all.  In search of something with a little less sugar, I came across these cute little broomsticks.  They are fast and easy and I love how they don't involve candy!    

Ingredients:
Yields 12
Recipe by CocinandoconCatMan.com
  • 6 string cheese sticks
  • 12 pretzel sticks
  • Chives

Directions:

Cut each string cheese stick in half.  Carefully press a pretzel stick into the uncut side of each cheese stick about 1/2 inch deep.

Make the bristles.  Using sharp scissors, cut thin slices that are about 1 inch in length.

Gently tie a chive around the top portion of the string cheese and snip off the long ends.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

I would love to hear from you! :)

Featured in: